Who are we?
Let’s get social!
- Throwing it back to 2016! @jjbioh was the feature playwright with #schoolgirls now @mcctheater… instagram.com/p/BaKUU5PFfID/ 1 week ago
- RT @TheNewBlackFest: Penned an article about @domorisseau & her @SamuelFrenchNYC Award for Impact and Activism in the Theater Community. h… 1 week ago
- See you TONIGHT! #actors #coldread new work / #Playwrights bring #newpages and enough copies… instagram.com/p/BaCfuYYFlrW/ 1 week ago
- We're baaaaaack!!! 😰Phew! And just in time for a COMMUNITY NIGHT! Hope to see you tonight… instagram.com/p/BaCepl-FYtG/ 1 week ago
- RT @BarackObama: Americans always answer the call. OneAmericaAppeal.org https://t.co/ktEvL6s89d 3 weeks ago
What are people saying?
Nikkole Salter-Punch on Our Women Playwright Crushes o… Our Women Playwright… on Nikkole Salter – Playwri… MV W on December 2015 Feature –… A Reading In NY.. |… on RECONSTRUCTION by Tom Minter… Frank Charles Dodson on A Post-“RACE”-ial…
Are you a fit? Submit your resume – we’d love to meet you! Continue reading
Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you write…. Born in Boston but mainly grew up in California. I came to nyc to attend grad school at The New School for Drama where I earned an MFA in … Continue reading
Something new happened at Blackboard this past Fall… and that something new was Jerome Parker. I searched in my emails and found that Jerome contacted Blackboard in 2010 after an ad I had placed for a Production Assistant. He re-“emerged” … Continue reading