BLACKBOARD: Tell us a little but about yourself and why you write….JAMES: I was born in California, but grew up in Las Vegas, NV. I’ve lived a few places Wilberforce, Ohio where I went to school at Central State University … Continue reading
Who are we?
Let’s get social!
- Throwing it back to 2016! @jjbioh was the feature playwright with #schoolgirls now @mcctheater… instagram.com/p/BaKUU5PFfID/ 1 week ago
- RT @TheNewBlackFest: Penned an article about @domorisseau & her @SamuelFrenchNYC Award for Impact and Activism in the Theater Community. h… 1 week ago
- See you TONIGHT! #actors #coldread new work / #Playwrights bring #newpages and enough copies… instagram.com/p/BaCfuYYFlrW/ 1 week ago
- We're baaaaaack!!! 😰Phew! And just in time for a COMMUNITY NIGHT! Hope to see you tonight… instagram.com/p/BaCepl-FYtG/ 1 week ago
- RT @BarackObama: Americans always answer the call. OneAmericaAppeal.org https://t.co/ktEvL6s89d 3 weeks ago
What are people saying?
Nikkole Salter-Punch on Our Women Playwright Crushes o… Our Women Playwright… on Nikkole Salter – Playwri… MV W on December 2015 Feature –… A Reading In NY.. |… on RECONSTRUCTION by Tom Minter… Frank Charles Dodson on A Post-“RACE”-ial…