Tuesday, Oct 12th, 2010 … they were all at last night’s Blackboard! (how i survive by Angel Dillemuth) I don’t think Almeria and I had ever seen a room full of so many Black men before… at Blackboard I mean … Continue reading
Who are we?
Let’s get social!
- Rehearsal time! #queennanny #cmore @thecelltheatre #blackplaywrights #playdevelopment… instagram.com/p/BgXH7Vpja-9/ 1 day ago
- 👉🏾SWIPE👈🏾Are you getting ready for Monday’s special feature as part of C-MORE @thecelltheatre… instagram.com/p/BgWa8F2jz8w/ 1 day ago
- New on Blackboard Plays for 03/08/2018 - eepurl.com/dni7xj 1 week ago
- Nothing like being @BroadwayWorld official #cmorefestival @LiberationTC @thecelltheatre broadwayworld.com/off-broadway/a… 1 week ago
- Black Playwrights: Looking for a Residency! Check out @LiberationTC ... blackboardplays.com/apply-liberati… 1 week ago
What are people saying?
Nikkole Salter-Punch on Our Women Playwright Crushes o… Our Women Playwright… on Nikkole Salter – Playwri… MV W on December 2015 Feature –… A Reading In NY.. |… on RECONSTRUCTION by Tom Minter… Frank Charles Dodson on A Post-“RACE”-ial…