Who are we?
Let’s get social!
- RT @Jjbioh: Thank you @Essence ❤️ #SchoolGirlsMCC essence.com/entertainment/… 1 day ago
- RT @Jjbioh: Thank you @BLACKGIRLSROCK ❤️ twitter.com/blackgirlsrock… 1 day ago
- Monday is December's Community Night! RSVP - Playwrights and Actors! - eepurl.com/ddvlx1 1 day ago
- RT @NatBlackTheatre: #Morning #Affirmation Crown in her glory. When your crown can grow to the moon, why would you want anything else? With… 3 days ago
- Have you Donated? #5kin30days is underway.... we’ve got $4,950.00 left and 25 days left to go!… instagram.com/p/BcXo4splYDs/ 4 days ago
What are people saying?
Nikkole Salter-Punch on Our Women Playwright Crushes o… Our Women Playwright… on Nikkole Salter – Playwri… MV W on December 2015 Feature –… A Reading In NY.. |… on RECONSTRUCTION by Tom Minter… Frank Charles Dodson on A Post-“RACE”-ial…
Tag Archives: deborah goodwin
for the September 13, 2010 Reading The following is the breakdown. If you are interested, please send HS and RESUME to email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org ____________________________ AFTER GREENSBORO by Deborah Goodwin Crime Drama “It’s twenty five years after Greensboro’s notorious 1979 … Continue reading
Blackboard is not over – we’ve been silent, but busy. the cell, as many of you know is Under Construction, so we’ve been taking a rest… I graduated from the New School and we’re gearing up for the fall! Many … Continue reading
In late July of 2009, Deborah was the first of my Playwright Interviews. CHERRYS featured at a Blackboard Community evening in June. CHERRYS had two readings in September. The second, filling the space at “the cell”!