Who are we?
Let’s get social!
- Throwing it back to 2016! @jjbioh was the feature playwright with #schoolgirls now @mcctheater… instagram.com/p/BaKUU5PFfID/ 1 week ago
- RT @TheNewBlackFest: Penned an article about @domorisseau & her @SamuelFrenchNYC Award for Impact and Activism in the Theater Community. h… 1 week ago
- See you TONIGHT! #actors #coldread new work / #Playwrights bring #newpages and enough copies… instagram.com/p/BaCfuYYFlrW/ 1 week ago
- We're baaaaaack!!! 😰Phew! And just in time for a COMMUNITY NIGHT! Hope to see you tonight… instagram.com/p/BaCepl-FYtG/ 1 week ago
- RT @BarackObama: Americans always answer the call. OneAmericaAppeal.org https://t.co/ktEvL6s89d 3 weeks ago
What are people saying?
Nikkole Salter-Punch on Our Women Playwright Crushes o… Our Women Playwright… on Nikkole Salter – Playwri… MV W on December 2015 Feature –… A Reading In NY.. |… on RECONSTRUCTION by Tom Minter… Frank Charles Dodson on A Post-“RACE”-ial…
Tag Archives: deborah goodwin
for the September 13, 2010 Reading The following is the breakdown. If you are interested, please send HS and RESUME to email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org ____________________________ AFTER GREENSBORO by Deborah Goodwin Crime Drama “It’s twenty five years after Greensboro’s notorious 1979 … Continue reading
Blackboard is not over – we’ve been silent, but busy. the cell, as many of you know is Under Construction, so we’ve been taking a rest… I graduated from the New School and we’re gearing up for the fall! Many … Continue reading
In late July of 2009, Deborah was the first of my Playwright Interviews. CHERRYS featured at a Blackboard Community evening in June. CHERRYS had two readings in September. The second, filling the space at “the cell”!