Who are we?
Let’s get social!
- 2 days left to s... - mailchi.mp/b6658aebd4e2/2… 2 weeks ago
- mailchi.mp/42da31692e7a/9… 9 days left to help @harlemnine reach their goal! #h96k 3 weeks ago
- RT @amandaseales: PSA: A 15 second explanation of White Privilege. #igstorygems https://t.co/LRvWECGumy 1 month ago
- RT @firethistimenyc: Our friends @harlemnine need your support! @iamericlockley @SandraDaley @LiberationTC @blackboardplays #solidarity #Bl… 1 month ago
- @Jjbioh thanks for the follow! 1 month ago
What are people saying?
Nikkole Salter-Punch on Our Women Playwright Crushes o… Our Women Playwright… on Nikkole Salter – Playwri… MV W on December 2015 Feature –… A Reading In NY.. |… on RECONSTRUCTION by Tom Minter… Frank Charles Dodson on A Post-“RACE”-ial…
Tag Archives: deborah goodwin
for the September 13, 2010 Reading The following is the breakdown. If you are interested, please send HS and RESUME to email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org ____________________________ AFTER GREENSBORO by Deborah Goodwin Crime Drama “It’s twenty five years after Greensboro’s notorious 1979 … Continue reading
Blackboard is not over – we’ve been silent, but busy. the cell, as many of you know is Under Construction, so we’ve been taking a rest… I graduated from the New School and we’re gearing up for the fall! Many … Continue reading
In late July of 2009, Deborah was the first of my Playwright Interviews. CHERRYS featured at a Blackboard Community evening in June. CHERRYS had two readings in September. The second, filling the space at “the cell”!