Who are we?
Let’s get social!
- RT @amandaseales: PSA: A 15 second explanation of White Privilege. #igstorygems https://t.co/LRvWECGumy 1 week ago
- RT @firethistimenyc: Our friends @harlemnine need your support! @iamericlockley @SandraDaley @LiberationTC @blackboardplays #solidarity #Bl… 1 week ago
- @Jjbioh thanks for the follow! 1 week ago
- Don't miss Deborah Goodwin and Alicia Slimmer's new web series! — Justine's pushing 40 an... eepurl.com/cSk5Oj https://t.co/a0dpi948pN 2 weeks ago
- ♥️support our friends @NatBlackTheatre Review: The Unspeakable Pain of an African-American Afterlife, via @nytimes nytimes.com/2017/06/11/the… 2 weeks ago
What are people saying?
Nikkole Salter-Punch on Our Women Playwright Crushes o… Our Women Playwright… on Nikkole Salter – Playwri… MV W on December 2015 Feature –… A Reading In NY.. |… on RECONSTRUCTION by Tom Minter… Frank Charles Dodson on A Post-“RACE”-ial…
Tag Archives: deborah goodwin
for the September 13, 2010 Reading The following is the breakdown. If you are interested, please send HS and RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com ____________________________ AFTER GREENSBORO by Deborah Goodwin Crime Drama “It’s twenty five years after Greensboro’s notorious 1979 … Continue reading
Blackboard is not over – we’ve been silent, but busy. the cell, as many of you know is Under Construction, so we’ve been taking a rest… I graduated from the New School and we’re gearing up for the fall! Many … Continue reading
In late July of 2009, Deborah was the first of my Playwright Interviews. CHERRYS featured at a Blackboard Community evening in June. CHERRYS had two readings in September. The second, filling the space at “the cell”!