…sometimes what one says things they do not think and they hope that people are not offended but then sometimes one has to say that they are just saying what is brought up … for instance with Amina’s play… watching … Continue reading
Who are we?
Let’s get social!
- I unlocked $30 Rush tickets for #SchoolGirlsMCC at @MCCTheater on @TodayTix! Unlock here: go.todaytix.com/SchoolGirlsRush #TodayTixRush 1 day ago
- Final Reminder: RSVP for Tonight's Feature: "The Coping Mechanism" by Lori Minor @7:30pm in The Mary Rodgers Room a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Friday! We’ve got our second session of the month. This one, a FEATURE of a new play by @LoriMinor247 “The Coping… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- CAST UPDATE for Friday's October Feature: "The Coping Mechanism" by Lori Minor @7:30pm in The Mary Rodgers Room at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- New on Blackboard Plays for 10/16/2018 - eepurl.com/dKswUU 5 days ago
What are people saying?
Nikkole Salter-Punch on Our Women Playwright Crushes o… Our Women Playwright… on Nikkole Salter – Playwri… MV W on December 2015 Feature –… A Reading In NY.. |… on RECONSTRUCTION by Tom Minter… Frank Charles Dodson on A Post-“RACE”-ial…